Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried


Quote of  the Day: “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” ― Pablo Neruda

It's funny how some distance, makes everything seem small.
And the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through.
No right, no wrong, no rules for me. I'm free!” ― Elsa, Frozen (Idina Menzel)


I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
*VoguE* Lagenlook Pants (Mesh) D3 NEW!
*VoguE* Shar Lace Top (MESH) Lemon
Face:
MONS / Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss - night
Jewelry:
+:+WTG+:+ **Kaleidoscope-gold** bracelets
MONS / MESH - Earrings Pyramid (gold)
Shoe:
Slink Gabrielle Heels - blue
Accessories:
LaGyo_Peonies headbend aqua




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers