Once bitten and twice shy, I keep my distance


Quote of  the Day: “Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ” ― Coco Chanel

So many events, all with Christmas or winter theme but there is one that capture my eyes,  Gothmas by Gaslight. This event started December 15 and will stay till January 5th so make sure to check.When i saw this beautiful necklace from Aze, I had to show it off. Its like wearing snowflakes from the first snow, not one it alike and specially unique. You still have time to check out this event .

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
1992 // Cara Sequin Dress (Violet) NEW!
1992 // Naomi Slit Skirt (Leather) NEW!
Hair:
~Tableau Vivant~ Snow Queen - Winter (hair)
Face:
MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Lipstick Lucious3 - violet
Shoes:
Slink Priscilla Plateau Black
Accessories:
AZE Magic Lantern Snowflake Slides Gold Necklace
~Tableau Vivant~ Snow Queen - Winter (flowers)




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers