I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you


Quote of  the Day: “It is a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up.” ― J.K. Rowling

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
Tee*fy Edela Buttoned Skirt RedPlaid
Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Wool Turtle Neck[Black]
Hair:
[LeLutka]-MALEFICENT hair/Naturals
~Tableau Vivant~ Snow Queen - Winter
Face:
MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Lipstick Lucious3 - redfire
MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Eyeshadow Fallinlove - brown
Shoes:
::HH:: Hucci Glynco Pumps - Midnight
Accessories:
Izzie's - Knee Socks (Colors)
GizzA - Ruffle Bag [Black] 
JD - Group Gift - Big Bow Red




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



1 comments:

  1. this is beautiful. I have some pics of me in front of the same train. Where was this taken?

    ReplyDelete

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers