Your heart's a mess... You won't admit to it..


Quote of  the Day:“Love ain't safe.You won't get hurt if you stay chaste, So you can wait, But I don't want to waste my love”
 ― Gotye - Hearts A Mess 


Warm Autumn


Warm Spring 


It became a habit that i listen to music when i am blogging and i find this really inspirational. Not only it helps when thinking up titles for my posts but also gives me ideas to think and write about. 
I actually started with idea to write about my color season and how difficult i find this to work with especially when seeking classy and elegant  gowns and outfits. After some very exhausting research, i found out  that i am a mix between the warm autumn and  warm spring season because of the warm, glowy undertone in my skin but not only that also the color of hair i picked and eye color which are very important when trying to find what season you are and  what colors fits you the most.

I made a huge mistake during my MVW audition, which was overlooking my season and not give it the importance it deserves. Thinking twice i have even consider going fair skin  because its so easy on second life to switch skins and make it easier for you to adapt to the requirements. In between searching many stores i found that i truly love how my skin looks and fits my shape,i do switch a lot when blogging but i prefer to keep this one i have found after searching so long. Now the challenge for me is finding my way with what i have already and if i am able to  make this one i have work, then i can say i did accomplish my purpose and learn while doing it. I will not lie because i love white a lot and also extremely bright colors like fuchsia, pink, bright red, neon and more but my challenge again will be finding a loophole to still wear the colors i like and still make it work in my color seasons.

It is very important to know what your colors are because who wants to look blah, wash out and lost when you  can look outstanding with the wow factor attached? It will be an extra to the talent you already have and make every time you appear a memorable one. Now this all might not seem so hard but believe me,i really need to practices more to not step way from everything i already know and be safe. This year coming will be a huge experience to practice, apply and be more than ready when time is fresh.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

p.s. I really like Toro items , they are so adorable and cute.

Style Me:
Face:
MONS / Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss - nectar
MONS / Makeups - Sunny Smoke Eyeshadow - yellow
Outfit:
Toro. White (Navy Line) Blouse
DE Designs - Rune - Natural Leathers - Multipack -Tan
Accessories:
Baiastice_Petal Collar Necklace-gold-resizable
FINESMITH BANGBANG SUNGLASSES platinum
[ glow ] studio - Shapes bracelets 
Shoes:
{TARAshoes}CATCHY shoes Orange
Hair:
OBLIVION by Herve Faenzo, DBlondes -russet

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers