Not the picture perfect movie, everyone would've saw..


Quote of  the Day: “I'm as cruel as life. As cruel as love.” 
― L.J. Smith, The Forbidden Game: Collector's Edition

Not much to be said, just a late night, really late night post while listening to Beyonce Ring the alarm. Wonders why i feel in a dangerous mood, blame the song!

"Tell me how should I feel
When I know what I know,
And my female intuition
Telling me you a dog?"

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Face:
MS- Eye Dominance - Style 1
Shakeup!Cosmetics - Rio Lipstick [L211]
MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Sunny2 - red
Outfit:
*HolliPocket* Skinneh Crop Jeans-Set 6
** DIRAM ** JULIANA Top - USA -fameshed-
** DIRAM ** JULIANA Jacket - USA -fameshed-
Accessories:
+Half-Deer+ Velven Bunny Ears (Darkheart) -The Arcade-
.:Standby Inc. - World Tour - The Flying V [Fire] (for Rez)
GizzA - Electra Set [Black] Bracelet -The Arcade-
GizzA - Epaulette Set [Black] 
Shoes:
[Gos] Triumph Boots V2 in Worn - Fem - [bagged]
Enhancement:
Blushed: Slink Fingernail Applier (Red Eye)
Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
Hair:
""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type A)((Black amber) -The Arcade-


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers