But i can’t hear a word you say...

Quote of  the Day:“Do one thing every day that scares you.” 
― Eleanor Roosevelt

Today feels like the aftermath of a terrible hurricane  that passed over me and with a huge force throw me in a whirl wind and tornado of emotions. 
The kind of emotions that left me numb and seeking my corner.
The kind that also made me second guess my self wondering what it was that could be done differently. One thing i realize is that i am tired of trying to be perfect, its an unreachable goal and more like a curse that one carries.

I still have ambitions and some of those really take time but i am not illusive and will not lie to my self. I am a Pisces and it is true that i carry my heart on my sleeves but after every rainfall there will be a rainbow and the sun will shine even brighter again.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Face:
MONS / Makeups - Sunny Smoke Eyeshadow - green
MONS / Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss - nectar
Outfit:
:::LP:::  Fishtail_Blouse - [White/Nude]
ISON - razzle pleated pants (camel)
Accessories:
::{u.f.o}::my sitting doll friends - huggie catty 1 - the arcade-
Hair:
[e] Tallulah - Redheads

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers